|Sunday, November 7th, 2004|
|get the door...
I just saw a commercial for their new special. YES they have found a way to get even more cheese in a pizza... add it to the BOTTOM of the crust. Yum, I want one already.
|Monday, December 22nd, 2003|
was a beginning, filmdango
was a transition. And this post marks the end of him. I look forward to the continued, constant evolution!
starfuckers incorparated!!!!! ive been playing that ditty ever since i woke up. haha, funny song trent!
|Friday, December 19th, 2003|
random flashbacks in the past hour:
* a lion cut into a stone wall in an isolated park in Lucune, Switzerland
* walking a trail between Haley Center and the dorms in Auburn
* the paved road about half a mile from my house
* a large room with tile and a magnificant cherry table and giant arched windows... a place ive dreamed of before and remember but dont know. perhaps a place in my future?
|Tuesday, December 16th, 2003|
maybe it was the drugs (legal this time), but last night I might have been anaylized by aliens
|Sunday, December 14th, 2003|
whoa, apple's online radio is super rad. the best selection ive ever seen... added incentive to pay for some downloads
|Friday, December 12th, 2003|
1. I really like doing business with new yorkers. They really have their act together.
2. My boss is making me and my associate go home at 430, 5 latest today since we've been staying late. yay!
3. I saw the flick Shattered Glass and really dug it. You should check it out.
4. I cant drink like I used to (3 weeks ago). There was a time where Id get crunked every night. Now one night of moderate consumption seems to slow me down.
5. Dont try to steal Xmas ornaments from bars and then act like you dont know what they are talking about when the security guard asks you for it back after he sees you drop it on the floor and put it in your pocket. I was stealing to give it to someone else though!
6. The Shim Sham was so beautiful and will forever be remembered as a magical time of my life. But had it not closed it wouldnt have that legacy. Some good things must end for self-preservation.
7. It's not that cold here but everyone sure talks about it being cold!
|Thursday, December 11th, 2003|
|Wednesday, December 10th, 2003|
i love love love this cold weather! i really need to settle down in the northeast one day. if for nothing else the weather. i love the cold. and everyone looks so much more attractive in winter clothes!
|Tuesday, December 9th, 2003|
lewis & clark discovered the west, fyi. and were a major part of the LA Purchase. After their trip Lewis was named governor of the massive Louisiana territory. But a few years later he killed himself. That's incredibly sad and fascinating to me. Did he know how important his discoveries were? Probably not to the fullest extent. I wonder what was going on in his life, in those olden times, to make him commit suicide?update... for more info:http://www.uiowa.edu/~ournews/2003/september/093003lewis-suicide.html
|Monday, December 8th, 2003|
... is telling me someone needs to hear this. Maybe it's you... so, if you are looking for some kinda answer listen up. This could be it!
As you go thru the journey of life you will see a great canyon... jump. It is not as wide as you think.
If you are invited to a party of event that someone you even just kinda knows invites you to, GO. It's good kharma and even if you only say 3 sentences to the host, and they seem busy or distracted or drunk, they WILL remember you came and WILL be very grateful. I never knew how much just showing up meant till I started having events a whiles back. Now I go to things id always blow off in the past, simply b/c I think it's a good thing to do and a chance to make someone else feel good, and we should always be looking for ways to do that.
|Thursday, December 4th, 2003|
I heart Paris Hilton. The Simple Life is my new favorite show. Tuesdays at 730, FOX.
|Wednesday, December 3rd, 2003|
onion bagles are something i wouldnt try until i randomly did... and now i know they are really really good.
|Tuesday, December 2nd, 2003|
isnt really my friend, why else would she offer to wash my brain for me?!?
This morning on a radio events calendar they said "Tonight the Zeitgeist has NOTHING SCHEDULED b/c of a lack of patronage... SO, GO TO THE ZEITGEIST and support them so they can have more events."
um.... anyone else see the difficulty in doing that tonight?
|Monday, December 1st, 2003|
my thanksgiving was nice... i slept 12 hours a night for 3 days, which i desparately needed to clear my head. I also shot a gun for the first time, so I guess that makes me more of a man now according to the NRA.
Now Im back in New Orleans. Feeling good. And stable. And excited about discovering new people and things here, as opposed to my usual excitement about finding new people and things elsewhere.
|Tuesday, November 25th, 2003|
|sometimes the strokes know best...
you told me too much... you told me too much... you told me too much...
gimme some time, i just need a little time! gimme some time i just need a little time!
i wanna be forgotton. and i dont wanna be reminded!